Lynn D. Larson
As a highly skilled real estate agent with more than ten years of experience, Lynn D. Larson is dedicated to providing both buyers and sellers with the best service possible. He is the recipient of the Century 21 Quality Service Award 2002 and 2003.
Lynn is highly experienced in working with Foreclosure and HUD properties. He works tirelessly for each and every client, and it shows! Lynn sells over twice as many of his property listings as the average real estate agent in Utah County.
Lynn’s Extensive Education and Training:
- Bachelor of Arts Degree, Brigham Young University
- Master’s Degree, Brigham Young University
Real Estate Licenses & Certifications
- CENTURY 21 VIP®
Especially trained to handle the special relocation needs of in-coming and out-going clients.
- CENTURY 21’s 21Plus
Four-day Marketing Seminar
- Graduate of the prestigious Stringham Real Estate School in top 10%
- Graduate Real Estate Institute (GRI)
Only 20% of all real estate agents in the US obtain this designation. It takes approximately 100 hours of class work.
- GRI 100 – Listing and Marketing Residential Real Estate
- GRI 200 – Today’s Technology for Tomorrow’s Real Estate Agent
- GRI 300 – Legal Aspects of Real Estate
- GRI 400 – Financing and Appraising Residential Real Estate
- GRI 500 – Taxation, Fair Housing And Professional Standards
- GRI 600 – Investment And Commercial Real Estate
Utah Real Estate Continuing Education
- Advanced 1031 Exchange Seminar
- Home Financing Using Utah Housing Law
- Marketing HUD Acquired Properties
- Personal Safety For The Real Estate Professional
- Practical Applications of The Code Of Ethics
- Preparing For A Smooth Closing
- Radon Gas Hazards
- Real Property Foreclosures
- Risk Reduction – The License You Save May Be Your Own
- Seller Assisted Financing and Discount Paper
- The Basics of All Inclusive Trust Deeds
- To Do Or Not To Do – That Is The Question
- Understanding 1031 Tax Deferred Exchanges
- Understanding The Closing Statement
- What Title Insurance Covers and Doesn’t Cover
Marketing Courses & Workshops
- Bill Ayotte’s Two Day Marketing Workshop
- Brian Buffini’s marketing Workshop
- Daniel Pendley’s Two Day Marketing Workshop
- Floyd Wickman’s Marketing Course
- Robert Fitzgerald’s Marketing Seminar
- Steven Covey’s “The Seven habits of Highly Effective People”
Computer and Internet Training
- Calculator Survival Skills Part 1
- COMPTIA A+ Certified Computer Hardware/Software Technician
- Novell Certified Network Administrator
- UVSC Course in Microsoft Windows and related Microsoft Products
- UVSC Course in using the internet for Research, Education and Communication
If you are looking for the right real estate agent to help you with your property search or sale in Utah County, please give Lynn D. Larson a call!
Lynn Larson is a member of the Wasatch Front Regional Multiple Listing Service.
I continue to further my education for the primary purpose of protecting my clients in today’s litigious society. My continuing education also allows me to stay abreast of new marketing strategies to facilitate the sale of my listings!
I do whatever is necessary to better serve my clients!